2023 – 2024 Schedule:
We will offer three types of classes
- On-Demand Crash Courses for ACT & SAT (starting in September)
- 8-Week Extended Courses for ACT & SAT
- Private Tutoring (Individual and Group)
I. Crash Course (On-Demand)
No need to take weeks out of your schedule for class! The crash course distills the most essential content and strategies from the extended course and presents them in an compressed one-day program. Ideal for:
- The busy student who doesn’t have time for a long course
- The struggling test taker who need to know the most essential points for score improvement, but doesn’t want to get overwhelmed with too many new concepts
- The strong test taker who only needs a few pointers to refine his or her approach
- The realistic family who knows that 2-3 weeks of practice for the ACT or SAT is possible, but more time is probably not likely to happen.
More information HERE.
II. Extended Courses (8 Week)
This is the classic prep class for the ACT or SAT. Students cover all aspects of the test including subject matter content, strategies, test taking skills, and more. Students should expect to complete one full-length test each week as homework. This class is ideal for:
- The student with aggressive score goals who is ready and able to commit 6+ hours per week (2 hours class; 4+ hours of homework) to preparation for the eight-weeks of the class.
- Students who need regular explanation and accountability.
- Students who have tried independent study, other test prep programs, or the crash course and still desire additional score improvement.
We open registration 4-6 weeks prior to the start of each class. Sign up to receive our newsletter if you want to be the first to know when new class registration begins. Classes meet Sundays at the Greatwood Recreation Center near the intersection of Hwy 59 and Grand Parkway in Sugar Land, Texas. More information HERE.
III. Private Tutoring
Your time, your schedule, your goals with personalized help from Megan. We start with the extended course curriculum, but adjust to focus on your needs and score goals. This is the best solution for students with aggressive score goals, difficulty testing, or simply those who don’t feel a large group setting meets their needs. More details HERE.