2021 – 2022 Schedule
We will offer three types of classes:
- One-Day Crash Courses for ACT & SAT
- 8-Week Extended Courses for ACT & SAT
- On Demand ACT & SAT Courses with LIVE feedback sessions
I. Crash Course (One-Day)
No need to take weeks out of your schedule for class! The crash course distills the most essential content and strategies from the extended course and presents them in an compressed one-day program. Ideal for:
- The busy student who doesn’t have time for a long course
- The struggling test taker who need to know the most essential points for score improvement, but doesn’t want to get overwhelmed with too many new concepts
- The strong test taker who only needs a few pointers to refine his or her approach
- The realistic family who knows that 2-3 weeks of practice for the ACT or SAT is possible, but more time is probably not likely to happen.
More information HERE.
II. Extended Courses (8 Week)
This is the classic prep class for the ACT or SAT. Students cover all aspects of the test including subject matter content, strategies, test taking skills, and more. Students should expect to complete one full-length test each week as homework. This class is ideal for:
- The student with aggressive score goals who is ready and able to commit 6+ hours per week (2 hours class; 4+ hours of homework) to preparation for the eight-weeks of the class.
- Students who need regular explanation and accountability.
- Students who have tried independent study, other test prep programs, or the crash course and still desire additional score improvement.
We open registration 4-6 weeks prior to the start of each class. Sign up to receive our newsletter if you want to be the first to know when new class registration begins.
Classes meet Sundays at the Greatwood Recreation Center near the intersection of Hwy 59 and Grand Parkway in Sugar Land, Texas.
More information HERE.
III. On Demand ACT & SAT with LIVE Feedback
Your time, your schedule, your goals with personalized help from Megan.
The On Demand program gives you the best mix of self-paced instruction with the personalized help of private tutoring. All of the class lessons from the Crash Courses and Extended Programs are available through our online training platform. Students can focus on one test (or both), one subject (or all), and watch lessons once (or multiple times.) You will find suggested study plans ranging from the quick cram to the enhanced extended program.
AND students have 12 month access to all the videos PLUS office hours with Megan. Office hours will be held via Zoom. Students can stop by to ask individual questions and get in-person feedback.
Don’t See a Course to Meet Your Schedule?
We offer private tutoring in small groups or individually. All tutoring is done on a program basis.
Our private tutoring calendar fills us quickly.