Register for upcoming Crash Courses [HERE.]
Do you have a high school junior looking to fit test prep into an already busy schedule?
Do you want a better ACT or SAT score without the commitment of a long prep class?
Our one day Crash Course will help!
Get all the top strategies and add points to your ACT or SAT score in one day.
We offer crash courses for both the ACT and SAT– focus on one test at a time! No matter which test you choose to prep for you will leave with…
- Overview of the test and scoring policy
- Exact number of problems you need to answer correctly to earn your goal score
- List of commonly tested grammar errors for English (ACT) / Writing (SAT)
- Specific rules for punctuation questions
- Easy to apply strategies for grammar organization and evidence questions
- Short list of must have math formulas to memorize before the test
- Common math shortcuts and examples problems
- The number one strategy for reading
- Suggested order for answering reading questions
- Time saving techniques for science (ACT only)
- Simple strategy to monitor pacing as you manage the answer sheet throughout the test
- And more…
- All strategies are clearly explained in the class workbook, so you can continue to review and practice after the class
- Leave with 2 full-length official practice tests (and scoring guides)
- Entire session is taught by Megan Dorsey a nationally recognized test prep expert. Megan’s high energy and expertise will help students leave with the confidence they need to apply new skills.
Remaining 2019 – 2020 Crash Course Schedule
|ACT Crash Course Dates*||SAT Crash Course Dates*|
|January 25||February 29|
|March 21||April 18|
Cost & Location
Greatwood Recreation Center (near Hwy 59 & Grand Parkway)
$350 (a limited number of early bird discounts will be offered)
(min needed to hold class 6 / max class size 26)
Registration will be available approximately 4 weeks prior to each course.
- Crash Course tuition is due in full when you register. Tuition is non-refundable, but IS transferable.
- The course has 26 spots only. Once the class fills, others will be turned away.
- Tuition is required for each attendee.
- I will provide the essential content and strategies for score improvements; students need to commit additional time outside of class to practice and master the material. — In other words, I’m providing top notch coaching and information NOT magic pixie dust. Students need to put what they learn to use.
Our Strategies Work
We help everyone from struggling test takers to students trying to earn a perfect score. Success is helping each student meet his or her individual score goals.
What to Expect
The crash course is an intensive morning of information. Megan will provide a brief overview of the designated test and how each section is scored. Then students will learn specific strategies for each graded portion.
Individual problems will be used as examples for different techniques, but this crash course is not a glorified practice test. Students should expect to listen, take notes, work occasional sample problems, and ask questions.
Yes,we know the class seems long; it can be difficult to focus on dense material for an extended period of time. (But this is what students are expected to do on the actual exams!)
Our goal is to equip students with the information they need to earn more points. The Crash Course format allow busy students to glean the essential elements from our full test prep class and practice those skills on their own schedule.
- Expert instruction
- In far less time than a traditional course
- A class workbook with all the strategies and ideas clearly outlined
- Two full-length official practice tests to work at home
- Confidence to approach your next ACT
More Happy Clients
What Are You Waiting For?
If you still have questions about the course, post them on our Facebook page (here.) Posts on the page will get priority response.
Grab your spot in the upcoming class.