ACT/SAT Extended Courses (8-Week)
This is the classic prep class for the ACT or SAT. Students cover all aspects of the test including subject matter content, strategies, test taking skills, and more.
Our test prep classes are small. We never accept more than 20 students per class.
Students should expect to complete one full-length test each week as homework. This class is ideal for:
- The student with aggressive score goals who is ready and able to commit 6+ hours per week (2 hours in class + 4 hours homework) for the eight-weeks of the class.
- Students who need regular explanation and accountability.
- Students who have tried independent study, other test prep programs, or the crash course and still desire additional score improvement.
2021 Extended Class Schedule
|March 13 SAT||FULL — email us to get on the waitlist|
|April 17 ACT||
Class will meet Feb. 14, 21, 28, March 7, 14, 21, 28, April 11 (meets 6:30 – 8:30 pm) –no class on Easter
|June 12 ACT||Class will meet April 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, June 6 (meets 4:00 – 6:00 pm)|
*Additional classes may be added based on demand
We open registration 4-6 weeks prior to the start of each class. Sign up to receive our newsletter if you want to be the first to know when new class registration begins.
Cost & Location
Cost: $745 per student
The course fee includes:
- Class time
- Course materials
- Practice tests
- Free extra help
Location: Greatwood Recreation Center (near Hwy 59 & Grand Parkway)
Spring 2021 COVID Update: We want to offer spring classes in-person. As long as the COVID risk in Fort Bend County is yellow or below, classes will meet in person with students seated at their own 8 foot tables and all participants wearing masks. If the COVID threat level in Fort Bend County is orange or red, classes will meet on Zoom. (Students who have Zoom classes will be given bonus content.)
“Study With A Friend” Discounts
Sometimes it is more fun and motivating to study with a friend. Sign up together and every student saves with the group discount.
|NUMBER IN GROUP||SAVE||YOU PAY|
|2 – 3||$50 each||$695|
|4 – 5||$75 each||$670|
|6 or more||$100 each||$645|
No additional costs; no hidden fees.
- When you register you will pay a $100 non-refundable deposit which holds your place in the class of your choice.
- Your class balance is due on the first day. (The total cost of the class is $745 minus any discounts.)
- We will turn away students once a class fills, so deposits are non-refundable.
- Each course has 20 spots only. Once the class fills, others will be turned away.
- Tuition is required for each attendee.
- I will provide the essential content and strategies for score improvements; students need to commit additional time outside of class to practice and master the material. — In other words, I’m providing top notch coaching and information NOT magic pixie dust. Students need to attend class, complete homework, and put what they learn to use.
Our Strategies Work!
We help everyone from struggling test takers to students trying to earn a perfect score. Success is helping each student meet his or her individual score goals.