This is the classic prep class for the ACT or SAT. Students cover all aspects of the test including subject matter content, strategies, test taking skills, and more.
Our test prep classes are small. We never accept more than 20 students per class.
Students should expect to complete one full-length test each week as homework. This class is ideal for:
- The student with aggressive score goals who is ready and able to commit 6+ hours per week (2 hours in class + 4 hours homework) for the eight-weeks of the class.
- Students who need regular explanation and accountability.
- Students who have tried independent study, other test prep programs, or the crash course and still desire additional score improvement.
2019 – 2020 Extended Class Schedule
|Test||Course Schedule*Additional classes may be added based on demand|
|Oct. SAT / PSAT||Class will meet Aug. 11, 18, 25, Sept. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 (meets 6:30 – 8:30 pm)|
|Oct. ACT||Class will meet Aug. 25, Sept. 8, 15, 22, 29, Oct. 6, 13, 20|
|March SAT||Class will meet Jan. 19, 26, Feb. 2, 9, 16, 23, March 1, 8|
|June ACT||Class will meet April 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, June 7|
Cost & Location
Greatwood Recreation Center (near Hwy 59 & Grand Parkway)
The course fee includes:
- Class time
- Course materials
- Practice tests
- Free extra help
“Study With A Friend” Discounts
Sometimes it is more fun and motivating to study with a friend. Sign up together and every student saves with the group discount.
|NUMBER IN GROUP||SAVE||YOU PAY|
|2 – 3||$50 each||$745||$695|
|4 – 5||$75 each||$745||$670|
|6 or more||$100 each||$745||$645|
No additional costs; no hidden fees.
Registration will be available approximately 4 weeks prior to each course.
Check back soon!
- When you register you will pay a $100 non-refundable deposit which holds your place in the class of your choice.
- Your class balance is due on the first day. (The total cost of the class is $745 minus any discounts.)
- We will turn away students once a class fills, so deposits are non-refundable.
- Each course has 20 spots only. Once the class fills, others will be turned away.
- Tuition is required for each attendee.
- I will provide the essential content and strategies for score improvements; students need to commit additional time outside of class to practice and master the material. — In other words, I’m providing top notch coaching and information NOT magic pixie dust. Students need to attend class, complete homework, and put what they learn to use.
Our Strategies Work
We help everyone from struggling test takers to students trying to earn a perfect score. Success is helping each student meet his or her individual score goals.