My Interview on The Terri Craig Show
<![CDATA[Today I was a guest on Terri Craig's radio show, "Real Women, Real Results." It was a pleasure speaking with Terri. This interview really captures what I love about my job. I covered so many topics relating to SAT / ACT prep and college planning:
- Different uses for the SAT / ACT.
- Why the SAT is so important.
- Strategy for SAT vs. ACT.
- The key elements of a quality test prep program.
- “Fit” as an essential criteria in choosing a college.
- Making college decisions fit with the reality of life (finances, future plans, learning styles, etc.)
- Helping students answer the question, “Where will I be most successful?”
- How I got started in test prep and college counseling.
- Why I love my job and so much more!
Listen to internet radio with RealWomenRealResults on Blog Talk Radio]]>