Use the bullet-point links to access test specific information and test preparation resources.
ACT Student is where you register for the ACT. Some helpful resources include:
Official ACT Practice Tests– ACT releases a new test every couple years. Here are test from the last 15 years. Obviously the more recent the test, the better the form and content will match your actual exam. However, the test has only made minor changes, so older versions can still be used for practice.
- 2018-19 full-length practice test
- 2015-17 full-length practice test
- 2013-15 full-length practice test
- 2011-13 full-length practice test
- 2007-10 full-length practice test
- 2003-06 full-length practice test
College Board is where you register for the SAT. Some helpful resources include:
- Free full length practice tests
- SAT Daily practice questions
- SAT Subject Test information
- College search features
- AP exam questions and course outlines
Khan Academy offers official SAT review lessons as well as other tutorials on math and English / writing topics students may find helpful: