Available Online Courses
These online courses walk you though the essential information on high school course selection and what colleges are looking for in applicants. Developed in response to the most commonly received questions, these courses will help you prepare for college admission whether you have a 7th grader or 11th grader.
What you get with each course:
- Over 3 hours of video and audio lessons
- Links to sources and handouts normally reserved for private clients
- Two Q&A sessions – attend live to ask your own questions; listen later to learn from others
- Affordable access – enjoy months of online courses for less than the cost of a 90-minute consultation
Selecting the Right CoursesCreate a high school class schedule focused on college
- The foundation of college admission success is a strong academic record in high school.
- Everyone knows A’s are better than B’s or C’s, but not everyone knows how to select the right classes.
- This class will walk you through the course selection process so you can develop a strong 4-year plan with an appropriate level of academic challenge and a solid balance of core courses and interesting electives.
- This class is perfect for all families facing the decision of what classes to register for next year.
- You can join the course anytime.
What Colleges WantAn admissions overview
- Most families don’t really know what colleges want. Everyone has heard something different from teachers, friends, counselors, and the media and the unfortunate result is a lot of misinformation.
- We will challenge myths and find out what colleges actually want.
- I will help you develop a plan to maximize what you have and work to fill in any gaps or weaknesses.
- This class is the perfect starting point for juniors who should be building a college list and thinking ahead to preparing applications in the summer/early fall.
- Families of students grades 7-10 should use this course to develop long-term plans.