I work with a lot of families who are overwhelmed with the information (and misinformation) they receive about college admission.
- How important are activities? Grades? Courses? Recomendations?
- Are there good options for B and C students?
- With all the stories about how hard it is to get into college, will our family still have good options?
In this episode of “The College Prep Podcast”, I lay out, in concrete terms, what’s important when prepping for college and corrects some myths that you may have heard
Specifically, we explore:
- 3 great underutilized resources for getting accurate information about colleges
- 3 main criteria colleges look at when determining if you are a good fit for their school
- 5 myths about the college admissions process (like: “you have to have top grades and great scores to get into any school”) and what is actually true instead
Listen to the full episode here: (click here to play)
If you still have questions, please reach out to schedule a consultation with me or register for one of our online college admissions courses.
You can also find The College Prep Podcast on popular platforms such as