Schedule a consultation today.
90-minute consultation $225
Boost Your Results with Personalized Help
- Want help creating a 4 year plan for high school so you don’t find yourself behind when it comes time to apply to college?
- Have questions about what colleges are looking for?
- Need ideas on how to find “best fit” colleges? Colleges where scholarships are possible? Schools that will help your child thrive academically and meet his or her academic and career goals.
- Want to practice for upcoming college interviews?
Here are some consultation ideas: For parents of students grades 6-10
- Review academic record, extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and interests (If you do this early, we can identify any gaps and make plans to fix them.)
- Plan extracurricular activities and leadership roles
- Develop a testing calendar (PSAT, SAT Subject Tests, etc.)
- Focus on student’s unique interests, talents, and strengths
- Create college bound resume (This comes in handy when applying for honor society, summer programs, internships, and more!)
- Discuss colleges (review requirements, plan early college visits)
- Outline student/ parent goals
- Discuss scholarships
For parents of juniors or seniors
- Discuss the admissions process, deadlines, and relevant statistics
- Develop a preliminary college list based on research
- Evaluate factors essential to college selection
- Review transcripts to assess academic strengths and weaknesses
- Prepare to maximize college contacts (college fairs, visits, info sessions)
- Finalize a college list
- Develop a study plan and timeline for remaining testing (SAT, ACT, AP)
- Explore financial aid and scholarship possibilities
- Assist with college contact, application follow up, and possible appeals
- Evaluate acceptance and aid offers and help with the final decision
Ready to Schedule?
Who, When, Where & How?
- Consultations can be done in person or via phone / Skype / FaceTime.
- In-person meetings are limited to the Sugar Land / West Houston area.
- All family members are welcome, but not required to attend. You decide.
- All meetings are 90 minutes.
- Consultations are not intended to take the place of ongoing work for test prep or application review.
- Use the scheduling link below to make your appointment.
- Once you schedule a time, check your email for an invoice and additional instructions to confirm your appointment.
What Former Clients Say
So far he has been accepted to Baylor with a $50,000 scholarship, OU, TCU, and to A&M’s college of business. He is definately leaning toward A&M. Four for four, thanks for all your help!
I don’t think I told you yet, but I got offered an $18,000 scholarship to U of H for academic excellence. I also qualify to apply for a second scholarship called the Presidential Endowed Scholarship. Thanks for helping me with all those essays.
Thanks! Ryan followed your guidelines regarding his application and essays. He has been accepted by Cornell, Georgia Tech, and Penn.
Thanks again for your help!
Hi Megan, Just wanted to bring you up to date!! David did get accepted to A&M. Praise the Lord!! Thanks you so much for all the help and guidance with him!!!
Mrs. Dorsey, This may seem cheesy because you are the one who suggested I write thank you notes, but I wanted to sincerely thank you for answering all my questions, looking over my essay (that got me into my number one pick school) and just being supportive. Thank you so much
Thank you so much for meeting with me and explaining the score report. We really understand where to go from here. You have been a great help.
Megan, I just want to thank you so much for the phone call the other day. Michael is really trying to do his best and it is because of you. You are so fantastic and I am so happy we have found you. Again, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!