Here are some of our favorite resources for test prep and college planning!
College Board is where you register for the SAT. Some helpful resources include:
- Free full length practice test
- SAT Question of the Day
- College search features
- AP exam questions and course outlines
ACT Student is where you register for the ACT. Some helpful resources include:
- ACT Question of the Day
- Approved calculator list
- Practice ACT questions (but not a full-length test)
- College planning information
The Common App is a standard admission application accepted by hundreds of college and universities. Helpful resources include:
- List of schools that accept the Common App
- List of member schools requiring school specific supplements
- Great chart of application due dates
- A downloadable PDF of the application so families of students grades 9-11 can see what types of questions appear on college applications.