College Prep LLC was founded by Megan Dorsey, a nationally recognized expert in test preparation and college admissions. In the past year Megan’s advice has been featured in The New York Times, Education Week, U. S. News, and other major media outlets.
When you register for a College Prep LLC program, you work directly with Megan Dorsey, a nationally recognized college consultant, Rice graduate, and UCLA-certified college admissions counselor. Megan is an independent educational consultant who specializes in helping high school students with all aspects of the college admission process.
Megan is an expert in the field of SAT preparation. She was an official College Board reader for the SAT essays. She has over 18 years experience helping students prepare for college admissions tests and she is committed to providing a proven curriculum, expert instruction, and information that goes beyond the SAT to help students with the overall goal – college admission.
Before founding College Prep, LLC, Megan served as a college counselor at Westside High School, where she developed the SAT and college planning curriculum for the Houston Independent School District (HISD). In her last year at Westside, the graduating class of 550 seniors earned over $14 million in scholarships. Her students have attended prestigious schools such as MIT, Yale, Rice, Penn, Harvard, and Stanford.
Megan is eager to guide and assist parents and students through the journey to a successful entry into the college of your choice.
The first step: SAT prep.
- learn from an expert (Megan was an official grader for the SAT essay!)
- complete lessons online on your schedule (or in classroom sessions if you prefer)
- follow a proven plan for test success
- interact and ask questions in an online forum
- move faster or slower, setting your own pace
You’ll go to the SAT feeling confident and prepared!
Next: Follow through with a focused application strategy.
- finalize a list of “best fit” colleges
- write essays that showcase your strengths
- make the most of recommendation letters
- maximize your admissions options
Reduce college application stress NOW! Find out how College Prep’s classes and one-on-one coaching will help you.