Are you trying to plan ahead for college admissions, but just don’t know where to start?
Do you worry that your child won’t be able to get into the college of his or her choice?
Are you getting the college planning information you need from your child’s guidance counselor?
School counselors just don’t have enough time to offer academic guidance and college planning to students. And it’s no wonder: Can you believe the average student-to-counselor ratio is 457:1? Get solid advice from a former high school guidance counselor and nationally recognized expert in test preparation and college admission – Megan Dorsey.
Get “The Parent’s Guide To College Admission” FREE. In 5 minutes a day Megan will walk you through what you need to know about common questions:
- How much do grades matter
- Why the PSAT isn’t just for practice
- How challenging classes make a difference
- What to study to ace the SAT / ACT
- How to commit to activities that really matter
- What to look for in picking the right colleges
- How to get scholarships (even if your child isn’t an athlete or valedictorian)
- and more.
This is a 14-day e-course. Each day you will receive an email with a video, article, checklist, or audio lesson. The more families have access to good, sound information about college admissions, the less influence media hype and panic will have.